A new season brings fresh inspiration and fresh ideas to update your personal style. To help inspire you to invigorate your wardrobe, I offer a Seasonal Style Update session at my studio. This session will show you how to refresh your look with current trends and how to revitalise your style through colour, style and make-up. You will learn how to wear the new season’s colours, find out easy ways to elevate your style and discover the key pieces you need in your wardrobe.
A style update session is perfect for you if you
- feel stuck in a rut with your style
- want ideas to revamp your wardrobe
- want to know the new trends and how to adapt them for yourself
If you have been to see me before for Colour Analysis, a Style Consultation or a Make-Up Lesson, it will be lovely to see you again and to help you refresh your look for the new season – if you haven’t, then this a great introduction to my colour and personal styling services.
This season, Colour Me Beautiful have introduced a range of new colours inspired by nature. During the session, you will learn which of the new colours suit you best and how you can coordinate them. You will take away a fabric colour swatch card of 6 colours to assist you when shopping.
What to expect from a Seasonal Style Update
Seasonal Style Update: 1 hour 15 minutes
During a Seasonal Style Update session I will go through the new season’s colours and styles and how to wear them. You will be shown how to restyle pieces that you already have and learn simple ideas for updating your wardrobe and accessorising for maximum impact. You will take away with you a fabric colour swatch of 6 new colours that suit you.
Why choose Gina Dobson for a Seasonal Style Update
- Affordable way to experience the Colour Me Beautiful concept with the opportunity to buy books, make-up and scarves if you wish
- Regular Style File blogs with styling tips and Pinterest boards for inspiration
- Studio conveniently located close to the A580 East Lancs Road in Moss Bank, St Helens. St Helens is accessible by train from Manchester, Liverpool and Wigan. My studio is accessible by public transport from St Helens town centre.