Discover your colours – Discover your style
Do you have a wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear?
Do you have a special event or birthday coming up and want to look your best?
Are you starting a new job or running your own business and want to look smart, stylish and creative?
Are you returning to work or about to attend a key interview for the job you always wanted?
If you had your colours done years ago is it time for a Colour Review?
Do you want to add more colour into your life?
Be colour confident
My colour analysis consultation will help you discover which colours make you look younger, healthier and more confident. I will show you how to combine these colours in outfits that will help you to look and feel fabulous every day and give you the confidence to express your individuality through colour.
During your colour analysis you will discover whether you look better in lighter or darker colours, in warmer or cooler colours and whether clear, bright colours or soft colours suit you best.
- Once you understand your best colours you can put your clothes together in a more coordinated way and be more creative with colour combinations, knowing that it works naturally with your complexion, hair and eye colour.
- Identifying the right colours for you makes buying clothes so much easier and your wardrobe will be more coordinated. The dilemma of finding the right colours that work together will be a thing of the past and you can avoid wasting money on clothes that don’t suit you.
- Wearing the right colours complements your natural colouring and choosing the right make-up in the best colours for you can also help to enhance your natural beauty.
Most people wear 20% of their clothes 80% of the time. Wouldn’t it be great if your wardrobe was filled with clothes in your best colours that you can wear with confidence every day?
What to expect from a Colour Consultation
Colour Consultation: 2 hours
During the consultation I will identify your dominant, secondary and tertiary colouring characteristics. You will get a wallet of 42 fabric swatch colours to assist you when buying clothes. Your consultation also includes a make-up application using Colour Me Beautiful skincare and make-up.
Why choose Gina Dobson for a Colour Consultation
- Silver Award Colour Me Beautiful consultant
- Extensive career in providing quality information and advice services
- Good natural daylight in my studio for colour analysis