An investment in your style will never go out of fashion
Do you have a wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear?
Do you have a special event or birthday coming up and want to look your best?
Are you starting a new job or running your own business and want to look smart, stylish and efficient but still convey your own individuality?
A style consultation will show you how to wear your clothes with confidence by choosing the best styles for you. A seasonal Style Update will show you how to keep your style current and up to date.
Dress your best
During a style consultation, you will discover the best clothing styles to suit your body shape, proportions and style personality. You will learn which fabrics and patterns are the most flattering for your individual body shape and proportions. We will also look at which are the best hairstyles and glasses styles to suit your face shape.
A personal stylist or image consultant is not just for the stars or for celebrities. You can learn how to look and feel fabulous whatever your budget. A personal style consultation will show you how to emphasise your best features, how to accessorise for maximum impact and where to shop for your style.
Buy less – wear more
When you know which shapes and styles suit you best you will be able to:
- coordinate your wardrobe so that you can get more wear from your most flattering outfits and create exciting new combinations of clothes
- wear your clothes with confidence knowing that they suit your body shape, proportions and style personality
- know what to look for when out shopping or when editing your wardrobe
- save money in the long run by only purchasing the items that are right for you
What to expect from a Style Consultation
Personal Style Consultation: 2 hours
Your personal style consultation includes a personalised 28 page workbook and an evaluation of a selection of garments that you bring with you.
Why choose Gina Dobson for a Style Consultation
- A follow up with suggestions of current styles is sent to you following the consultation
- Additional services available include Seasonal Update, Colour Consultation, Make-Up Lesson and Personal Shopping.
- Studio conveniently located close to the A580 East Lancs Road in Moss Bank, St Helens. St Helens is accessible by train from Manchester, Liverpool and Wigan. My studio is accessible by public transport from St Helens town centre.